click logo to donate
NEWS & EVENTS
BOARD OF DIRECTORS
Like Us on Facebook
Send e-mail to
Nā Pali Coast ʻOhana (email@example.com)
Mālama is Hawaiian for caring, looking after, and
nurturing with patience, understanding and ceaseless devotion.
Mālama must be the most wonderful verb in the
Hawaiian language, because it defines aloha.
It is not about what we need; it is about what we can give.
Email, phone or write.
Phone: [text|voice] 808-241-PALI (808-241-7254)
Na Pali Coast Ohana
P.O. Box 452
Lihue, HI 96766
Kēʻē is the northern gateway to Nāpali.
The waves dance below the ancient site dedicated to the Hula Goddess Laka.
Photo courtesy of
Team Leader Mandatory Forms
- NPCO Volunteer Group Leader Trip Request - Fillable Form
- NPCO Post Trip Report - Fillable Form
NPCO Mandatory Forms For Confirmed Volunteers
- NPCO Volunteer Info and Waiver - Fillable Waiver Form
- DLNR Release of Liability Waiver Form / download, print, fill, sign, and give to team leader
NPCO Volunteer Additional Information Documents
- NPCO Volunteer Packing List for Nuʻalolo Kai - Viewable Document
- NPCO Volunteer Emergency Plan - Viewable Document
- NPCO Volunteer COVID-19 Protocol - Viewable Document
- Nu'alolo Kai work trip information for volunteers - Viewable Document